- Amarillo Pianos
- Austin Pianos
- Collora Piano Services Baton Rouge
- Collora Piano Services Fayetteville
- Collora Piano Services Little Rock
- Collora Piano Services Shreveport
- Collora Piano Services Tulsa
- Dallas Pianos
- Fort Worth Pianos
- Houston Pianos
- Lubbock Pianos
- Midland Pianos
- Odessa Pianos
- Oklahoma City Pianos
- Piano Lessons
- San Antonio Pianos
- Thank you
- About Us
- Charles R. Walter
- Used Pianos
- 1961 Restored Mason Hamlin A (5’8″) $32,000
- 1986 Bosendorfer 170 (5’8″) $35,000
- 1998 Bosendorfer Imperial (9’6″)$100,000
- Estonia Model 274 Concert Grand $55,000
- 1918 Steinway Model C (7’4″) Restored $49,995
- 1998 Steinway Model B $57,500 SOLD!
- 1906 Steinway O (5’10”) Fully Restored $44,000
- 1932 Steinway L (5’10”) New Refinish, $36,000
- 1982 Steinway L (5’10”) Original Condition $29,500
- 1983 Steinway Louis XV Model M (5’7″) Walnut $38,900
- 1985 Steinway Louis XV Model M (5’7″) Mahogany $41,000
- 1960 Steinway Model S (5’1″) Restored $27,350 SOLD!
- Hobart Cable GH87 (6’2″) Monticello $9,995 SOLD!
- 1999 Charles Walter Oak French Provincial $6,000 SOLD!
- Player Piano Systems
- Recital Hall
- Contact Us
Charles R. Walter
Made In The USA
Charles R. Walter pianos are hand made in Elkhart, Indiana. These vertical pianos feature a full grand Renner action, which provides the touch and feel of a grand keyboard within the frame of an upright. All Charles R. Walter pianos have a full 12 year warranty against defects in parts, material, and workmanship.
The professional studio pianos are designed to meet the most rigorous school specifications and withstand long hours of student practice. All external trim, including heavy casters, are solid brass and all case parts consist of lumber-core and hardwood construction.
The decorator consoles feature the same robust construction methods as the studio pianos but are elegantly finished in a variety of models designed to enhance any living space.
Collora Piano is the exclusive North Texas authorized Charles R. Walter dealer. We invite you to visit our store and discover the Charles R. Walter difference for yourself.