- Amarillo Pianos
- Austin Pianos
- Collora Piano Services Baton Rouge
- Collora Piano Services Fayetteville
- Collora Piano Services Little Rock
- Collora Piano Services Shreveport
- Collora Piano Services Tulsa
- Dallas Pianos
- Fort Worth Pianos
- Houston Pianos
- Lubbock Pianos
- Midland Pianos
- Odessa Pianos
- Oklahoma City Pianos
- Piano Lessons
- San Antonio Pianos
- Thank you
- About Us
- Charles R. Walter
- Used Pianos
- 1961 Restored Mason Hamlin A (5’8″) $32,000
- 1986 Bosendorfer 170 (5’8″) $35,000
- 1998 Bosendorfer Imperial (9’6″)$100,000
- 2009 Bosendorfer CS200 $60,000 SOLD!
- 1918 Steinway Model C (7’4″) Restored $49,995
- 1911 Steinway Model B (6’10”) Restored $45,595 SOLD
- 1930 Steinway B (6’10”) New Action $28,995 SOLD!
- 1998 Steinway Model B $57,500
- 1906 Steinway O (5’10”) Fully Restored $43,000
- 1932 Steinway L (5’10”) New Refinish, $36,000
- 1927 Steinway M (5’7″) Restored $29,995 SOLD!
- 1982 Steinway L (5’10”) Original Condition $29,500
- 1983 Steinway Louis XV Model M (5’7″) Walnut $38,900
- 1985 Steinway Louis XV Model M (5’7″) Mahogany $41,000
- 2012 Steinway Limited Edition M With QRS Player System $39,995 SOLD!
- 1918 Steinway M (5’7″) Restored With QRS Player System $39,995
- 1960 Steinway Model S (5’1″) Restored $27,350
- 1992 Schimmel T208 Player Piano $24,500 SOLD!
- 2003 Yamaha C2 Disklavier $24,800 SOLD!
- Hobart Cable GH87 (6’2″) Monticello $9,995
- 2000 Pearl River GP188 (6’2″) $4,995
- 1999 Charles Walter Oak French Provincial $6,000
- Player Piano Systems
- Recital Hall
- Contact Us
VIVO home pianos match incredible sound quality perfectly with a beautiful and unique design.
The idea is to buck the trend that sees digital pianos as fake copies of acoustic pianos and create a piano with a distinct soul and a superb unique design.
VIVO H7 is the top model of the DEXIBELL home digital piano range with a unique and professional audio system offering unprecedented quality and power.
The exclusive cutting-edge DEXIBELL technology, called “True 2 Life” (or ‘T2L’ for short), used by the DEXIBELL VIVO digital pianos, is part of a new revolution in musical instruments specifications thanks to its:
– Unlimited Notes Polyphony.
– 24 bit and 48Khz.
– Over 15 seconds of Recorded Waves in 3D surround.
– Combination of “Sampling and Modelling” technology with unique algorithms.
With its 88 keys hammer graduated action with triple contact, the VIVO H7 offers
sounds and effects designed for “seamless transition” during patch change or memory recalls avoiding any unwanted interruption of current sound and effect.
The complete set of sounds found on the VIVO H7, with over 80 sounds at the very highest quality possible, reach an unbelievable level of tonal pureness.
VIVO H7 has a Wave Memory bank of 1.5 GB with the possibility to fully reconfigure the instrument using new sounds from the DEXIBELL library but also from standard “Sound Font” format files too, which are readily available online.
Available in black, white or red polished, unique red matt painted and black or white laminated.
|Keyboard||TP-40 GH: 88 – Keys Graded Weight, Hammer action – Triple contact- Ivory Feel|
|Tone Generator||T2L: Sampling and Modelling Technology|
|Sampling||XXL wave size, up to 15 seconds on lower piano notes|
|Sound Wave Format||24 bit linear – 48 KHz (Internal processing and DSP at 32 bit floating)|
|Digital Analog Convertion (DAC)||24 bit linear – 48 KHz, Dynamic Range, S/N:106dB|
|Maximum Polyphony||Unlimited with 320 Oscillator|
|Sounds||80 + User downloadable from website|
User: Unlimited loadable from USB Memory
|Wave Memory||1.5 GB fully changable by the user with DEXIBELL and Sound Font format|
|Keyboard Mode||Layer, Split & 4 Hands|
|Touch Sensitivity||7 Types + Fixed|
|Effects||6 independent DSP Effects x 17 types ( 2 x Main, 2 x Coupled, 2 x Lower) using “seamless changes” technology at effect recall|
|Master Equalizer||3-band Digital Equalizer|
|Player||.wav, .aiff, .mp3, in all format, frequency and bit rate|
|Recorder||.wav (48 kHz, 32-bit floating) on USB Memory|
|Master Tuning||415,4 Hz to 466,1 Hz (adjustable increments of 0,1 Hz) + 2 Preset (440 Hz, 442 Hz)|
|User Temperament||YES: 3 User|
|Metronome||YES with TAP TEMPO + 13 Standard Tempo Preset|
|Rhythm Patterns||X MURE APP for i-Phone and i-Pad (FREE) with multitracks audio patterns|
|Connectors||OUTPUT: OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
PHONES: 2: 1 Jack 1/4 -inch phone type, 1 mini jack
PEDALS: Progressive Damper Action Pedal with sympathetic resonance simulation
Progressive Soft Pedal / Function assignable
Sostenuto Pedal with sympathetic resonance simulation / Function assignable
USB: TO HOST (MIDI & DIGITAL AUDIO IN/OUT), TO DEVICE (MEMORY & MIDI)
AUX IN: 1 jack (stereo mini-jack)
|Bluetooth||Streaming Audio Input|
|Display||Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots Organic LED, high contrast type|
|Speakers||2 woofer x 12,7 cm( 5 inches)
2 Near-field Speakers x 3 cm (1,1 inches)
1 passive subwoofer 20,3 cm (8 inches)
|Rated power output||56 W x 2 max @ THD+N < 0.1%|
|DSP on AMPLIFIER||Dynamic EQ – 3 Band Compressor|
|Volume Level SPL||113.6 dB max|
|Power Consumption||STAND BY: < 0,2 W
MAXIMUM: 38 W
“ErP” LEVEL VI for Echo efficiency on stand-by consumption
|Dimensions||Width 1420 mm
Depth 360 mm
Height 793 mm